Portsmouth, Portland Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Portsmouth, Portland.
Portsmouth has a population of 9,677 and an average Walk Score of 46. Portsmouth is the #77 most walkable neighborhood in Portland.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Portsmouth, Portland apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Lombard Heights
- 2 bed, 900 sqft, $795
- Fully Upgraded 5 Bedroom 3.5 Bath In Portsmouth...
- *Adorable Cottage in North Portland
- Charming Portsmouth 1 Bedroom House with 2 Addi...
- ~Beautiful and Cozy Home with Tasteful Upgrades~
- 6935 N Wall Avenue
- 5808 N Princeton St - 1
- Craftsman Bungalow with Charm at University Park
- Adorable Updated Condo in Historic Building!
Average Apartment Costs in Portsmouth, PortlandBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $1295.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $760. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $725. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $795.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $2499.