College Hill, Providence Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in College Hill, Providence.
College Hill has a population of 9,522 and an average Walk Score of 90. College Hill is the #2 most walkable neighborhood in Providence.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find College Hill, Providence apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Avalon at Center Place
- University Heights
- 150 Union Street
- Completely Updated 1st floor Eastside Condo - $...
- 3 bed, 1.0 bath, $1,100
- Luxury Townhouse! Walk to downtown, Brown, & RISD!
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, $2,000
- 1 bed, 1.0 bath, $1,600
- 2br - 1000ft² - Prospect St, College Hill (150 Pro
- College Hill
- Terrific College Hill Loft
- 3 bed, 1.0 bath, $1,200
- Huge 3bed- East Side: Avail June 15th or July 1st
- Truly Great Renovated Townhouse-Style
- Spacious, sunny, 3 BR on College Hill
Average Apartment Costs in College Hill, ProvidenceBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $919.
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1200.