Greenville Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Greenville.
Greenville has a population of 58,409 and an average Walk Score of 52.
Apartments Near Employers
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Greenville apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- McBee Station
- North Slope Apartments
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, $600
- 10 Richard St Unit 5, Greenville, SC 29601
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, 1873 sqft, $625
- Remodeled town-house style. Beautifully decorated with neutral colors. Bedrooms and bathroom upstairs, kitchen/living room downstairs. Freshly painted throughout. Stove and refrigerator included. Washer/dryer connections in kitchen.
- 1171-A Pendleton St, Greenville, SC 29611
- Greenville, 3BD/3BA 2300+/-SF
Average Apartment Costs in GreenvilleBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $653. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $532. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1179.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $625. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $525. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $850.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1322. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $750. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1595.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1547. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $795. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2400.