Summerville Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Summerville.
Summerville has a population of 43,392 and an average Walk Score of 27.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Summerville apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Bridge Pointe
- Farmington Village
- The Grove at Oakbrook
- Colonial Grand at Commerce Park
- Planter's Retreat
- Colonial Village at Waters Edge
- 103 Timberlane, Summerville
- N Main St - B
- Gadsden Acres, Summerville, SC 29483
- Walking distance to Walmart in Oakbrook area off Dorchester Rd. Dorchester 2 School District. Oakbrook Elem. School less than 1/2 mile from residence.
- Woodside Manor, Ladson, SC 29456
- Twin Tree - 1
- Plantation Ridge, Ladson, SC 29456
- 107 B Timberlane Dr, Summerville, SC 29485
Average Apartment Costs in SummervilleBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $795. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $535. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $99999.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $697. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $415. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $950.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $887. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $725. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1375.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1200.