Franklin Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Franklin.
Franklin has a population of 62,487 and an average Walk Score of 33.
Apartments Near Employers
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Franklin apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Venue at Cool Springs
- ALARA River Oaks
- Alara Cool Springs
- Ashton Brook
- Carrington Hills
- 3 Bedroom Franklin Townhome For Lease At Andover
- Garden Club, Franklin, TN 37067
- South Wind Apartments
- 4 bed, 3.5 bath, 2776 sqft, $3,750
- Franklin - 30 Acres- 5800 Sq Ft - 8-Stall Barn
- 3 bed, 2.0 bath, 1852 sqft, $1,750
- 2 bed, 2.5 bath, 1194 sqft, $1,400
- 2 bed, 1.5 bath, 1102 sqft, $1,200
- 3 bed, 2.0 bath, 1863 sqft, $2,100
Average Apartment Costs in FranklinBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $978. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $900. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1500.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1400. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $1200. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1800.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2000. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1750. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2600.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $3550. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $2550. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $4375.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $3800.
Six Bedroom apartments at cost of $4995.