Franklin Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Franklin.
Franklin has a population of 62,487 and an average Walk Score of 33.
Apartments Near Employers
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Franklin apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Venue at Cool Springs
- ALARA River Oaks
- Ashton Brook
- Alara Cool Springs
- Carrington Hills
- 2 bed, 1.5 bath, 1107 sqft, $1,200
- 3 bed, 1.5 bath, 1528 sqft, $1,850
- Franklin - 30 Acres- 5800 Sq Ft - 8-Stall Barn
- 4 Bedroom Furnished Rental Home In Historic Dow...
- Welcome To This Prestigious Westhaven Home!!!
- 312 Devonshire Dr , Franklin
- 3 bed, 2.5 bath, 2459 sqft, $1,895
- Prescott Place Fieldstone Farms, Franklin, TN 3...
- 3253 Dark Woods Dr, Franklin, TN 37064
- Fully Renovated Move In Today!
Average Apartment Costs in FranklinBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $978. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $900. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1500.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1400. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $1200. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1550.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2000. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1750. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2600.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $3550. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $2550. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $4375.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $3800.
Six Bedroom apartments at cost of $4995.