Old West Austin, Austin Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Old West Austin, Austin.
Old West Austin has a population of 4,338 and an average Walk Score of 79. Old West Austin is the #7 most walkable neighborhood in Austin.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Old West Austin, Austin apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Park Plaza
- Gables 5th Street Commons
- The Monarch
- Gables Pressler
- AMLI 300
- 1616 W. 6th St., Austin
- Fantastic Downtown High Rise across from Whole ...
- Great West 5th Street Location in Clarksville! ...
- Extra Large 1 bedroom Condo - E Cesar Chavez
- Tarrytown, Austin, TX 78703
- 1814 Waterston Ave., Austin
- Clarksville Craftsman Style Home|Wood|Granite
- Downtown Apartment by Whole Foods, Town Lake , ...
- Great Downtown Location near Whole Foods and ov...
- Great Old West Austin/Clarksville Apartment - S...
Average Apartment Costs in Old West Austin, AustinBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $1015. The cheapest studio rent is $675. The most expensive studio price is $1355.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1113. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $795. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1431.