Old West Austin, Austin Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Old West Austin, Austin.
Old West Austin has a population of 4,338 and an average Walk Score of 79. Old West Austin is the #7 most walkable neighborhood in Austin.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Old West Austin, Austin apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Gables Park Plaza
- Gables 5th Street Commons
- Gables Pressler
- The Monarch
- AMLI 300
- 1616 W. 6th St., Austin
- Downtown Apartment by Whole Foods, Town Lake , ...
- Great Downtown Location near Whole Foods and ov...
- Great Old West Austin/Clarksville Apartment - S...
- Clarksville Craftsman Style Home|Wood|Granite
- Updated Tarrytown Duplex|Views|W/D|All Bills Paid
- 1814 Waterston Ave., Austin
- Fantastic Downtown High Rise across from Whole ...
- Great West 5th Street Location in Clarksville! ...
- Extra Large 1 bedroom Condo - E Cesar Chavez
Average Apartment Costs in Old West Austin, AustinBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $1365.
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $1451.