Old West Austin, Austin Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Old West Austin, Austin.
Old West Austin has a population of 4,338 and an average Walk Score of 79. Old West Austin is the #7 most walkable neighborhood in Austin.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Old West Austin, Austin apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Gables Park Plaza
- 5th Street Commons
- Gables Pressler
- The Monarch
- AMLI 300
- 1616 W. 6th St., Austin
- Great Old West Austin/Clarksville Apartment - S...
- Great Downtown Location near Whole Foods and ov...
- Great West 5th Street Location in Clarksville! ...
- 1814 Waterston Ave., Austin
- Studio, 2200 sqft, $1,200
- Fantastic Downtown High Rise across from Whole ...
- Arana Capital Real Estate
- Downtown Loft With Amazing Views!!
- Extra Large 1 bedroom Condo - E Cesar Chavez
Average Apartment Costs in Old West Austin, AustinBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $1010. The cheapest studio rent is $675. The most expensive studio price is $1345.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1118. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $795. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1441.