Wooten, Austin Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Wooten, Austin.
Wooten has a population of 5,345 and an average Walk Score of 71. Wooten is the #17 most walkable neighborhood in Austin.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Wooten, Austin apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- North Village
- Peaceful comfort at affordable prices. Kids can walk to school. Parents can walk to walmart and resturants. - W/D connections so you dont have to pay the laundrymats high prices.
- Bills paid in this close knit community. Water, waste water, gas and trash are paid. You pay electricity.
- Come see our Spacious 2 Bedroom, Two Bathroom A...
- Galewood Gardens Apartments
- Great fourplex near Domain & Metro Rail
- 2 bed, 965 sqft, $775
Average Apartment Costs in Wooten, AustinBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $837. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $775. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $900.