Baytown Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Baytown.
Baytown has a population of 71,802 and an average Walk Score of 35.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Baytown apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Cypress Bend Apartments
- The Place at 2500 James
- Logans Pointe
- Bay Pointe Apartments
- Shady Creek
- •Private Attached Garage •9 Foot Ceilings with Crown Molding •Microwave Ovens •Frost Free Refrigerator with Ice Maker •Fitness Center •Sparkling Swimming Pool •Controlled Access Gates •Equipped Playground •Business Center
- Wyndham Park Apartments
- 8410 Bay Run Ave Baytown, Tx 77521
- New A/C, carpet, paint
- Duplex unit with 3 bedrooms upstairs, new carpet and tiles, fenced backyard
- Aweome House with Additional 4th Bedroom
- 2 bd/2 bath Location to us means more than being a
- 2623 I-10 Baytown, TX. 77521. Bedrooms: 4 Bathrooms 2, - Price: 1250.00 Deposit: 600.00 Type Single Family with washer/dryer connections.
Average Apartment Costs in BaytownBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $509. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $455. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $696.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $644. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $575. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $714.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1000. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $800. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1200.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1250.