Cedar Hill Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Cedar Hill.
Cedar Hill has a population of 45,028 and an average Walk Score of 25.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Cedar Hill apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Legacy of Cedar Hill
- Well maintained executive home with 5 bedroms, formal living and dining room, Media Room ,2.5 bath room. oversize master bath with basketball court and out door kitchen.
- 5 Bedroom like new house in well-sought neighborhood in Cedar Hill.
- North Oak Cliff 1BR + Den
- Lovely 2-story 3/2.5/2 with 2 Living and 2 Dini...
- Beautiful 2-Story Home In Cedar Hill Isd
- 3 bed, 1054 sqft, $800
- Lovely 2/2 Duplex with 2 Car Carport in Duncanv...
- 321 Beechwood Lane
- 2 bed, 878 sqft, $750
- Wonderful Home In Cedar Hill Isd
- 3 bed, 1363 sqft, $1,250
- 4 bed, 4.5 bath, 5771 sqft, $5,200
- Spacious 3 Bedroom In Cedar Hill Isd
- 3 bed, 2.5 bath, 1922 sqft, $1,225
Average Apartment Costs in Cedar HillBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $625. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $541. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $904.
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $875.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1237. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $950. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1550.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1675. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1200. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $3250.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1990. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $1800. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $1995.