Wolf Creek, Dallas Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Wolf Creek, Dallas.
Wolf Creek has a population of 34,396 and an average Walk Score of 34. Wolf Creek is the #25 most walkable neighborhood in Dallas.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Wolf Creek, Dallas apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Regal Crossing
- Mount Vernon Apartments
- Hickory Ranch
- Beautiful two bedroom apartments available starting at $650
- 4 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom Near 35 & Camp Wisdom
- Spacious 3 Bedroom Home Good Hwy Access.
- 3 bed, 972 sqft, $795
- Nice 3/2/2 Nestled on Corner Lot in Dallas!
- 8013 Alex David Circle, Dallas, TX 75232
- Lovely 2/1.5/2 with 2 living areas in Dallas ISD!
- Deposit is 87.50 Sure Deposit. An additional deposit may be necessary.
- Affordable Rent in Dallas! Se Habla Espanol!
- Easy, quick access to I-20, I-35 and 67. Very close to shopping centers, Carter High School, and an Elementry School.
- Pebble Cove
Average Apartment Costs in Wolf Creek, DallasBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $500.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $855. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $795. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1150.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1100.