Wolf Creek, Dallas Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Wolf Creek, Dallas.
Wolf Creek has a population of 34,396 and an average Walk Score of 34. Wolf Creek is the #25 most walkable neighborhood in Dallas.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Wolf Creek, Dallas apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Regal Crossing
- Mount Vernon Apartments
- Hickory Ranch
- Village Square
- Park at Cliff Creek
- 7746 Los Alamitos Dr, Dallas, TX 75232
- 2 bed, 1.5 bath, 1370 sqft, $995
- Easy, quick access to I-20, I-35 and 67. Very close to shopping centers, Carter High School, and an Elementry School.
- 3 bed, 2.0 bath, 1120 sqft, $855
- 1608 Shady Glen Lane
- Cielo Ranch
- Bella Vista
- Pebble Cove
- Beautiful 2 Story 5 bedroom Home
Average Apartment Costs in Wolf Creek, DallasBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $500.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1027. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $855. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1200.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1100.