DeSoto Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in DeSoto.
DeSoto has a population of 49,047 and an average Walk Score of 31.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find DeSoto apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- DeSoto Town Center
- Mount Vernon Apartments
- The Park at Wintergreen
- Canyon Oaks
- Arbors on Wintergreen
- The Corners
- Hickory Manor Senior Living
- Wooded Creek Apartments
- Great neighborhood close to schools ... ; recently refurbished with new appliances, wood laminate flooring, interior and exterior paint ... foyer, kitchen, breakfast nook and bathrooms all have beautiful ceramic tile ... wood burning fireplace.
- Newer paint and flooring New appliances Ceiling fans
- Adorable 3/1.5/1 In Duncanville For Rent!
- Lovely 2/2 Duplex with 2 Car Carport in Duncanv...
- 515 Hidden Meadow Court, Desoto, TX 75115
- Refined Residence on Rolling Hills Lane
- Gorgeous Rent to Own or Rent Home!!! No Credit ...
Average Apartment Costs in DeSotoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $625. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $486. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $938.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $745. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $700. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $870.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1197. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $850. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1600.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1450. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1200. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $3250.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1800. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $1450. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $1990.