DeSoto Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in DeSoto.
DeSoto has a population of 49,047 and an average Walk Score of 31.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find DeSoto apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- DeSoto Town Center
- Mount Vernon Apartments
- The Park at Wintergreen
- Canyon Oaks
- Arbors on Wintergreen
- The Corners
- Wooded Creek Apartments
- Hickory Manor Senior Living
- Well maintained executive home with 5 bedroms, formal living and dining room, Media Room ,2.5 bath room. oversize master bath with basketball court and out door kitchen.
- I am only intrested with DHA vouchers. Also, The home is currently occupied and will be available by mid June into July 2013. Thanks for your intrest.
- Deposit is 87.50 Sure Deposit. An additional deposit may be necessary.
- 4 bed, 2.5 bath, 2420 sqft, $1,395
- Lovely 2/2 Duplex with 2 Car Carport in Duncanv...
- Adorable 3/1.5/1 In Duncanville For Rent!
- 515 Hidden Meadow Court
Average Apartment Costs in DeSotoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $600. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $486. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $868.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $800. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $745. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $875.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1197. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $855. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1650.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1395. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1200. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2095.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1800. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $1475. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $1990.