DeSoto Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in DeSoto.
DeSoto has a population of 49,047 and an average Walk Score of 31.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find DeSoto apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Mount Vernon Apartments
- DeSoto Town Center
- The Park at Wintergreen
- Arbors on Wintergreen
- The Corners
- Canyon Oaks
- Hickory Manor Senior Living
- Wooded Creek Apartments
- Deposit is 87.50 Sure Deposit. An additional deposit may be necessary.
- Well maintained executive home with 5 bedroms, formal living and dining room, Media Room ,2.5 bath room. oversize master bath with basketball court and out door kitchen.
- Great neighborhood close to schools ... ; recently refurbished with new appliances, wood laminate flooring, interior and exterior paint ... foyer, kitchen, breakfast nook and bathrooms all have beautiful ceramic tile ... wood burning fireplace.
- cul-de-sac. Near schools, newly painted, new carpet. Tile floors, Solar screens, Fenced in back yard, Central heat and air, new mini blinds, ceiling fans, new roof
- I am only intrested with DHA vouchers. Also, The home is currently occupied and will be available by mid June into July 2013. Thanks for your intrest.
- Newer paint and flooring New appliances Ceiling fans
- Desoto Rental up to 3 years
Average Apartment Costs in DeSotoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $600. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $486. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $868.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $750. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $600. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $875.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1185. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $855. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1500.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1395. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1200. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $5200.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1800. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $1475. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $1990.