DeSoto Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in DeSoto.
DeSoto has a population of 49,047 and an average Walk Score of 31.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find DeSoto apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- DeSoto Town Center
- Mount Vernon Apartments
- The Park at Wintergreen
- Canyon Oaks
- Arbors on Wintergreen
- The Corners
- Hickory Manor Senior Living
- Wooded Creek Apartments
- This one story brick home is located on a large lot with trees. Close to schools, shopping, parks, major freeways, walking trails and library. Beautiful hardwood floors, spacious rooms, kitchen with breakfast room, storage shed and much more.
- Well maintained executive home with 5 bedroms, formal living and dining room, Media Room ,2.5 bath room. oversize master bath with basketball court and out door kitchen.
- cul-de-sac. Near schools, newly painted, new carpet. Tile floors, Solar screens, Fenced in back yard, Central heat and air, new mini blinds, ceiling fans, new roof
- I am only intrested with DHA vouchers. Also, The home is currently occupied and will be available by mid June into July 2013. Thanks for your intrest.
- Gorgeous Rent to Own or Rent Home!!! No Credit ...
- Fantastic 3 Bedroom In Desoto Isd
- 3 bed, 2.0 bath, 1120 sqft, $855
Average Apartment Costs in DeSotoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $3000.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $600. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $486. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $868.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $750. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $745. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $750.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1200. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $855. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1500.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1522. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1200. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $3250.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1800. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $1475. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $1990.