DeSoto Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in DeSoto.
DeSoto has a population of 49,047 and an average Walk Score of 31.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find DeSoto apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- DeSoto Town Center
- Mount Vernon Apartments
- The Park at Wintergreen
- Canyon Oaks
- Arbors on Wintergreen
- The Corners
- Hickory Manor Senior Living
- Wooded Creek Apartments
- Well maintained executive home with 5 bedroms, formal living and dining room, Media Room ,2.5 bath room. oversize master bath with basketball court and out door kitchen.
- Great neighborhood close to schools ... ; recently refurbished with new appliances, wood laminate flooring, interior and exterior paint ... foyer, kitchen, breakfast nook and bathrooms all have beautiful ceramic tile ... wood burning fireplace.
- 1134 Cedar Ridge Circle
- Dallas Mapsco 72g, Duncanville, TX 75137
- 515 Hidden Meadow Court
- Great Brick Home on a Huge Lot with 3 Bed, 2.5 ...
- Updated 4/2/2 in DeSoto For Rent!
Average Apartment Costs in DeSotoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $625. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $486. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $938.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $747. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $600. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $795.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1195. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $855. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1500.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1400. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1200. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $3250.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1800. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $1095. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $1990.