Duncanville Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Duncanville.
Duncanville has a population of 38,524 and an average Walk Score of 45.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Duncanville apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Mount Vernon Apartments
- Cedar Glen
- Wimberly Park
- Hickory Ranch
- Colonial Village at Main Park
- 3 bed, 2.0 bath, 1286 sqft, $1,250
- Ridge Parc
- Nice 2-Story 2/1.5 Townhome in Duncanville!
- 4 bed, 2.5 bath, 2532 sqft, $1,495
- Lovely 2/2 Duplex with 2 Car Carport in Duncanv...
- Wonderful Duplex In Duncanville Isd.
- 906 Olson Place Drive
- 2 bed, 1.5 bath, 1085 sqft, $750
- This one story brick home is located on a large lot with trees. Close to schools, shopping, parks, major freeways, walking trails and library. Beautiful hardwood floors, spacious rooms, kitchen with breakfast room, storage shed and much more.
Average Apartment Costs in DuncanvilleBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $621.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $567. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $486. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $868.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $850. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $745. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $875.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1050. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $800. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1500.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1249. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $695. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1495.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1945. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $1900. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $1990.
Six Bedroom apartments at cost of $2150.