East Side, El Paso Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in East Side, El Paso.
East Side has a population of 139,429 and an average Walk Score of 39. East Side is the #23 most walkable neighborhood in El Paso.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find East Side, El Paso apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Villas at Zaragosa
- San Miguel
- Valley Place
- Wedgewood Place/Eastridge
- InTown Suites Extended Stay El Paso
- Valley Ridge Apartments
- The Veranda
- Washer and Dryer Hook Ups, Downstairs, Big Bedrooms, Safe East Side Neighborhood, Tile Flooring, Pets Welcomed, Stove and Refrigerator Included, Rojas and Zaragoza
- San Marcos
- Nice cozy 3 bedroom 2 full bath, next to shopping centers and school el Dorado High School.
- REDUCED RENT! JUST REMODELED!!: new floors, fresh paint, a/c installed, ready to move in! CALL US: 915-526-3455
- Excellent house in desirable area. Walking distance to school and park. close to walmart, lowe's, restaurant and future movie theater.
- Refrigerated air!! Large fenced yard w/ shed & patio. Close to Fort Bliss, Joe Battle, I-10. 2 full bathrooms, washer & dryer hook ups. SISD schools, Jane Hambric Elem. Pets welcome.
- Tinseltown, Vista Market and several restaurants and shops in the area. The back yard is hassle free. The beautiful house is located in a great area in El Paso with easy access to Joe Battle. Ceramic Tile floors and carpet in bedrooms.
- 3 Bed Two Bath two story
Average Apartment Costs in East Side, El PasoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $779.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $912. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $800. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1450.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1025. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $950. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2300.