Frisco Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Frisco.
Frisco has a population of 116,989 and an average Walk Score of 29.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Frisco apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Riachi at ONE21
- Kia Ora Park
- Sonsrena Apartments
- AMLI at the Ballpark
- Legends at Ridgeview Ranch
- Stewart Creek
- Enclave at Stonebrook
- Bella Vida at Ridgeview Ranch Country Club
- McDermott Place
- Sequoia Courtney Manor
- Ridgeview Park Townhomes
- New Apartments with Built-in TV's near Stonebri...
- Gated Community from $695 and up
- Preston Trace Apartments offers spacious one and two bedroom apartment homes in Frisco, TX! Enjoy the serenity of our beautiful picnic area, playground for the kids, clubhouse and so much more! Call today and come home to Preston Trace!
- New, Affordable in Frisco (ask about $100 off)
Average Apartment Costs in FriscoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $917.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $797. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $639. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1007.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $990. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $760. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1196.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1495. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $950. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1810.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1795. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1350. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2595.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2545. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $2095. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $3200.