Pasadena Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Pasadena.
Pasadena has a population of 149,043 and an average Walk Score of 42.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Pasadena apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Sandridge Apartments
- Maple Trail Apartments and Townhomes
- Parktown Townhouses
- The Crossings Burke Regency
- 3 Beds - Cherrybrook Place
- Deer Park Village
- Park on Burke
- The Berkshire
- The Villas at Shaver
- Luxury Affordable Living Community. Beautiful single story apartment homes built in 2010. We have 1,2, and 3 bedrom apartment homes. We Professionally managed by Blazer Real Estate LLC.
- The Crossings Allen Square
- Jasmine Park
- 2 bd/2 bath Where the Fun in only Beginning - 55+
Average Apartment Costs in PasadenaBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $595.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $538. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $379. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $915.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $614. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $404. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $825.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1125. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $900. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1350.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1525. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1450. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1600.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1450.