Ballston-Virginia Square, Arlington Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Ballston-Virginia Square, Arlington.
Ballston-Virginia Square has a population of 12,954 and an average Walk Score of 90. Ballston-Virginia Square is the #1 most walkable neighborhood in Arlington.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Ballston-Virginia Square, Arlington apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Archstone Virginia Square
- AVA Ballston
- Liberty Tower
- 2 Beds - Randolph Towers
- 2 Beds - Richmond Square
- Virginia Square Plaza
- Quincy Plaza
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, 850 sqft, $1,595
- Immaculate 2BR 2 BA with gorgeous sunroom/ park...
- Large & Open 1BR Condo!
- Furnished Luxury Condo at Ballston
- 851 N. Glebe Rd. Unit 216 -Amazing 1 bedroom, 1...
- 2 bd/2 bath 1 Bed Just Minutes to Va Square Metro
- High-End Furnished One Bedroom + Den, Conv to M...
- 2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom, @ Garage spaces, Arlington
Average Apartment Costs in Ballston-Virginia Square, ArlingtonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1845. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $1830. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1860.