Greenbrier West, Chesapeake Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Greenbrier West, Chesapeake.
Greenbrier West has a population of 20,560 and an average Walk Score of 38. Greenbrier West is the #3 most walkable neighborhood in Chesapeake.
Apartments Near Employers
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Greenbrier West, Chesapeake apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Bell Great Bridge Apartments
- Greenbrier Woods Apartments
- Woodbriar Luxury Apartments
- Willow Oaks
- Great Home in a Great Location! at North Trail ...
- Lovely Single Family Home with Three Bedrooms p...
- 2 bed, 2.0 bath, 908 sqft, $1,100
- Riverwalk- Willow Point Condo
- 3 bed, 2.5 bath, 1620 sqft, $1,400
- Updated Townhome
- Become a Homeowner Today! No Credit Needed!
- 1233 Duke of Suffolk
- 3 bed, 1.5 bath, $1,250
Average Apartment Costs in Greenbrier West, ChesapeakeBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $925. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $850. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1035.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $975. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $850. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1100.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1360. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $875. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1995.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1250.