South Norfolk, Chesapeake Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in South Norfolk, Chesapeake.
South Norfolk has a population of 23,516 and an average Walk Score of 37. South Norfolk is the #4 most walkable neighborhood in Chesapeake.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find South Norfolk, Chesapeake apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Woodbriar Luxury Apartments
- Harvard Apartments
- Charming one bed, one bath apartment in historic home in South Norfolk neighborhood of Chesapeake, VA. New wood grain floors and upscale paint throughout. Central air and heat. Onwer pays water.
- 1106 Anne Avenue
- 3br 2 Bath home Built 2008 in South Norfolk
- 3 bed, $1,100
- 3 bed, 2.5 bath, $1,750
- Open Concept Floor Plan Home Only 7 years Old
- 3 bed, $1,150
- 1233 Duke of Suffolk
- Care free living in a comfortable home at South...
- South Norfolk
- 3 bed, $1,450
Average Apartment Costs in South Norfolk, ChesapeakeBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $700.
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $575.