Fredericksburg Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Fredericksburg.
Fredericksburg has a population of 24,286 and an average Walk Score of 49.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Fredericksburg apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Kilburn Crossing Apartments
- The Evergreens at Smith Run Active Adults 55 +
- Fall Hill Apartments
- River Woods of Fredericksburg
- Colonial Village at Greenbrier
- Residences at Belmont
- Seasons @ Celebrate Virginia
- Camden Hills
- 2101 Hays St. , Fredericksburg
- Conveniently located near Central Park. Clean and roomy home.
- Mill Park Terrace Apartments
- City of Fredericksburg
- 2 bed, 1.5 bath, 1066 sqft, $1,000
- Coldwell Banker Elite
- 5Br, 4.5 Ba
Average Apartment Costs in FredericksburgBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $895. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $746. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1254.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1045. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $875. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1700.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1350. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1095. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1900.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1800. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1495. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2200.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2650. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $2550. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $2750.