Fredericksburg Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Fredericksburg.
Fredericksburg has a population of 24,286 and an average Walk Score of 49.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Fredericksburg apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Kilburn Crossing
- The Evergreens at Smith Run Active Adults 55 +
- Fall Hill Apartments
- River Woods of Fredericksburg
- Belmont at Cowan Place
- Colonial Village at Greenbrier
- Seasons @ Celebrate Virginia
- Camden Hills
- 2 bd/2 bath Seasons at Celebrate Virginia Luxury A
- 2101 Hays St. , Fredericksburg
- 13 Seneca Terrace
- Great Location! Beautiful 2 Lvl TH
- Mill Park Terrace Apartments
- 5Br, 4.5 Ba
- Conveniently located near Central Park. Clean and roomy home.
Average Apartment Costs in FredericksburgBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $895. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $746. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1254.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1040. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $850. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1700.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1425. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1095. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1900.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1800. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1495. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2200.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2650. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $2550. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $2750.