Downtown, Hampton Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Downtown, Hampton.
Downtown has a population of 13,334 and an average Walk Score of 55. Downtown is the #1 most walkable neighborhood in Hampton.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Downtown, Hampton apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Mercury Square Townhomes
- Cordoba Apartments
- Heritage at Settlers Landing
- Nice & Quiet! Available April 15
- New carpet and flooring in living room and bedrooms. Nice sun/living room, large eat in kitchen, washer/dryer hook up, Large yard. Has an alarm system tenant activated.
- Please call the owner at the listing number. I do not check email very often so a quick phone call will get to me much quicker.
- Kings Way Apartments-Pamela Lewis - 203
- Charming Three Bedroom House in Pasture Point a...
- 3 bed, 900 sqft, $995
- Have credit issues we have a salutions.....Give us a call.
- Nice Three Bedroom in Cherry Acres at Cherry Acres
- 417 Highland Ave
- Brand New Home
- Little England, Hampton, VA 23661
- $545 ? ? ? Nice Apartment 4 Rent ? ? ? Hampton, VA
Average Apartment Costs in Downtown, HamptonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $475.
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $585.
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $680.
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1100.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1300.