Downtown, Hampton Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Downtown, Hampton.
Downtown has a population of 13,334 and an average Walk Score of 55. Downtown is the #1 most walkable neighborhood in Hampton.
- Cordoba Apartments
- Mercury Square Townhomes
- Nice & Quiet! Available April 15
- New carpet and flooring in living room and bedrooms. Nice sun/living room, large eat in kitchen, washer/dryer hook up, Large yard. Has an alarm system tenant activated.
- 3 bed, 1018 sqft, $950
- Kings Way Apartments-Pamela Lewis - 302
- Hardwood floors, 1 car garage, ceramic tile in kit and bath, ceiling fan in LVRM, fenced in back yard... central Air, gas heat, only 2 houses on the street, very minimal traffic
- 417 Highland Ave
- 2 bed, 1200 sqft, $990
- Please call the owner at the listing number. I do not check email very often so a quick phone call will get to me much quicker.
- Charming Three Bedroom House in Pasture Point a...
- Brand New Home
- Nice Three Bedroom in Cherry Acres at Cherry Acres
- Little England, Hampton, VA 23661