Downtown, Hampton Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Downtown, Hampton.
Downtown has a population of 13,334 and an average Walk Score of 55. Downtown is the #1 most walkable neighborhood in Hampton.
- Mercury Square Townhomes
- Cordoba Apartments
- This unit is equipped with two bedrooms one bath, mini blinds and fully carpeted. The unit is on bus line and close to stores. Laundry facility on site. There is an active neighborhood watch and after hour answering service for the community.
- Heritage at Settlers Landing
- 3 bed, 1.0 bath, 800 sqft, $900
- Nice & Quiet! Available April 15
- Have credit issues we have a salutions.....Give us a call.
- This home look smaller then waht it is the whole back of house is the master bed room with a separate bathroom and an additionail hource of heat.
- Charming Three Bedroom House in Pasture Point a...
- 417 Highland Ave
- Kings Way Apartments-Pamela Lewis - 203
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, 923 sqft, $850
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, 1000 sqft, $775
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, 1200 sqft, $1,000
- 3 bed, 900 sqft, $995