Greater Wythe, Hampton Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Greater Wythe, Hampton.
Greater Wythe has a population of 13,510 and an average Walk Score of 30. Greater Wythe is the #8 most walkable neighborhood in Hampton.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Greater Wythe, Hampton apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- New Hampton Commons
- 4bd, 2 full bths, granite countertops, huge family rm and living rm, w/d, with 2 car garage.
- Great neighborhood near Hampton High School
- Large 1 BR apartment with new hardwood floors and central heat and air
- 1500sqft unit with hardwood floors. Washer and dryer already there and I pay for Water and Sewage. Close to NGNN shipyard and Langley AFB. Off street parking.
- OUTSIDE OF HOME PAINTED! VERY SPACIOUS!!! COMPARE SQ FT. TO OTHERS!!! NEW WINDOWS. NEW CARPET. NEW PAINT. NEW VINYL. FENCED IN YARD,SHED. LNDRY ROOM WITH W/D HOOK UP. LOTS OF CLOSET SPACE. PLEASE CALL FOR QUICKER RESPONSE!!
- Hampton/Wythe. Quiet building on bus line. New kitchen cabinets, appliances, flooring. New bathroom. You pay elect/water. No gas.
- 3BR, 1 Bath, nice brick home with new kitchen floor and refrigerator. Large backyard, nice quiet street convenient to 664 and 64.
- Large 2 BR apartment with living room, dining room and walk-in kitchen
- Towards the END of Shell rd. in a very quiet area. Ceramic tile, huge fenced in back yard-great for kids to play-washer/dryer included-new windows for low utilities-new appliances with smooth top stove & Dishwasher call 660-2628 to view
- Across from Wythe Fire Station on Kecoughtan Rd. On bus route, stores close by. Clean, Quiet, 1BR apt. in well maintained small comples (2nd Floor Apt.)
- We require securitydeposit, first and last month rent. We do not do a credit check. We do accept Section 8.First months rent and Security deposit are the same to move in. Pay month in the hole if you have credit issues
- Nice home located in cul-de-sac! Master Bedrooom is downstairs, Updated Kitchen & Bathroom, Wood Burning FP, Garage, Huge Backyard, and Privacy Fence. Applicanes include: Washer/Dryer, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, and Stove.
- Aberdeen Road, Newport News
- 417 Highland Ave
Average Apartment Costs in Greater Wythe, HamptonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $715.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $787. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $700. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $815.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1012. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $850. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1175.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1300.