Northampton, Hampton Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Northampton, Hampton.
Northampton has a population of 21,935 and an average Walk Score of 40. Northampton is the #6 most walkable neighborhood in Hampton.
- Pinewood Apartments
- Quiet community and great school zones-
- Hampton Club Condo-A Gated Community near LAFB, TNCC, and interstate. This 2bdrm and 1 bth condo is located on the 2nd floor near entrance. Swimming pool and gym located on premises.
- Centrally located close to the intersection of Magruder Blvd. with I-64. Close to coliseum shopping area, I-64, Langley AFB, Thomas Nelson community college, Hampton university, Sentara hospital, and Fort Eustis. $40 application fee.
- 2 Bedroom, 1 Bath Condo $800.00 Monthly 800.00 Deposit
- First Floor Unit , very clean, new appliances.
- Charming Two Bedroom Townhome in Michael's ...
- 2BR/1BA Apartment in the gated Hampton Club com...
- 3 Bedroom - $0-$1200
- 1 bed, 1.0 bath, 602 sqft, $750
- 27 F Tamarisk Quay , Hampton
- Premier Three Bedroom Rancher in Forrest Park a...
- 1 bed, 1.0 bath, 609 sqft, $625
- Gated Community!
- 3415 Butternut Drive , Hampton