Phoebus, Hampton Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Phoebus, Hampton.
Phoebus has a population of 10,897 and an average Walk Score of 48. Phoebus is the #3 most walkable neighborhood in Hampton.
Apartments Near Schools
- John's Creek Apartments
- Mill Creek Landing Apartments
- 724 River St.
- Large two bedroom apartments, upstairs or downstairs, in a quiet and private neighborhood, less than a 1 minute drive from Buckroe Beach.
- Waterfront access with pier
- Washer Dryer Hookup. Fenced yard. Close to Buckroe Beach Area.
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, 800 sqft, $850
- Great Three Bedroom House in Buckroe at Buckroe
- Home at 219 Herbert AveHampton, VA
- 166 Eberly Terrace, Hampton, VA
- $1,200 / 4br & 1bth - Immediate Move-In Section 8 Welcome! Situated on large corner lot ! (Buckroe Beach Area)
- Charming Three Bedroom House in Pasture Point a...
- Great home w/ many upgrades!
- Spacious Two Bedroom Townhouses at Hampton, VA
- 3 bed, 1.0 bath, 1580 sqft, $1,150