Phoebus, Hampton Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Phoebus, Hampton.
Phoebus has a population of 10,897 and an average Walk Score of 48. Phoebus is the #3 most walkable neighborhood in Hampton.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Phoebus, Hampton apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- John's Creek Apartments
- Mill Creek Landing Apartments
- Charming Three Bedroom House in Pasture Point a...
- Large two bedroom apartments, upstairs or downstairs, in a quiet and private neighborhood, less than a 1 minute drive from Buckroe Beach.
- Washer Dryer Hookup. Fenced yard. Close to Buckroe Beach Area.
- $1,200 / 4br & 1bth - Immediate Move-In Section 8 Welcome! Situated on large corner lot ! (Buckroe Beach Area)
- Waterfront access with pier
- ** $32 Application Fee. Please go to the property & look at it before you call. Everything was gutted and replaced, electrical, plumbing, kitchen, bathroom and more. Recessed lights, porcelain tiles, plush carpet and ceiling fans in all bed rooms!
- Great home w/ many upgrades!
- Great Three Bedroom House in Buckroe at Buckroe
- Great Apartment Near Historic Ft. Monroe
- West County Townhouses
- 3 bed, 2046 sqft, $1,350
- Near Buckroe Beach
Average Apartment Costs in Phoebus, HamptonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $800.