Laurel Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Laurel.
Laurel has a population of 16,713 and an average Walk Score of 43.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Laurel apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- London Towne
- Amber Ridge Apartments
- Cardinal Forest Apartments
- Beautiful 4 BR Home With Basement In He...
- 3 bed, 1525 sqft, $1,350
- West End Townhouse in Gated Community Available...
- Beautiful Glen Allen Split Level Home!
- Cozy West End 2 Bedroom
- Cozy 3 BR / 1 BA House, Hardwood floors, Large ...
- pReTTY BrK RanCH 3/1 Heat Pump** Lg YaRD Nice A...
- Beautiful 3 BR / 2.5 BA, New Floors, Must See T...
- Great Townhouse
- Crown Square Townhomes
- Beautiful home in Henrico County
- 2 Bedroom - $1050
Average Apartment Costs in LaurelBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $547. The cheapest studio rent is $495. The most expensive studio price is $635.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $693. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $550. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $955.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $985. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $670. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1700.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1200. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $999. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1595.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1450. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1195. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1775.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $3500.