Portsmouth Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Portsmouth.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Portsmouth apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- The Myrtles at Olde Towne
- Towne Point Landing
- 3504 Executive Center Drive
- Cedarfield At Churchland
- Pepperwood Townhomes
- Hague Towers
- 3824 Maplefield Drive
- Move In Specials! $99 Deposit!
- Cedar Creek Apartments
- The Village At Western Branch
- Merrifields Estates
- Edgefield Apartments
- Centrally located, easy access to shopping, 64 and 664. Close to Monitor Marrimac. Landlord open to a payment plan for Security Deposit. Application fee $18.00.
- Stonebridge Luxury Apartments
- Churchland Square
Average Apartment Costs in PortsmouthBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $812. The cheapest studio rent is $450. The most expensive studio price is $1150.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $650. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $450. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1099.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $750. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $625. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $900.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1200. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $795. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2195.