Highland Park Southern Tip, Richmond Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Highland Park Southern Tip, Richmond.
Highland Park Southern Tip has a population of 1,984 and an average Walk Score of 40. Highland Park Southern Tip is the #69 most walkable neighborhood in Richmond.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Highland Park Southern Tip, Richmond apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Great Home for only $650.00!!! Completely renovated! New kitchen & bath! Freshly painted in and outside! Central Air & Heating. All electric- no oil, no gas! Move-in ready 07/15/13!
- 4 Brm 3 full bath 1700 SQFT 2 story unit in a duplex. Built in 2004 , HVAC, 1st floor master bedroom, appliances, vinyl and laminate floor, close to VCU, All electric and energy efficient. $1250.00 + Power and Water Available immediately.
- 2610 4th Ave, Richmond
- Renovated 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom, privacy fence Jacuzzi Tub,Duel zone heating and Air condition, new windows,2 level deck must see
- 2822 Dunn Ave. Richmond VA. 3 bedrooms 1bathroom Price: $995.00 Deposit: $995.00
- 1602 Magnolia Street, Richmond
- Great Rancher 5 minutes from downtown Richmond.
- Affordable 3BR Apartments Close to Downtown!!
- Affordable 3 BR Apartment on 4th Ave!
- 1614 Monteiro St, Apt #A ~ Northside/Barton Hei...
- Small two bedroom home on a quite street, house was totally renovated to include new kitchen with new appliances,new bathroom, new hardwood floors. central air and heat
- Available Now! Beautiful Home In Highland Park ...
- Richmond, VA - 0 - $495.00
- 2 BEDROOM APT IN RICHMOND VA-WATER INCLUDED
Average Apartment Costs in Highland Park Southern Tip, RichmondBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $525.