Northern Barton Heights, Richmond Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Northern Barton Heights, Richmond.
Northern Barton Heights has a population of 2,730 and an average Walk Score of 59. Northern Barton Heights is the #24 most walkable neighborhood in Richmond.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Northern Barton Heights, Richmond apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 604 W. Lancaster
- This is a must see!! Renovated inside and out. Vinyl siding. Front porch and rear up and downstairs deck. Hardwood floors. First floor bedroom and full bath on first level. Full bath and half bath on second level. 5 bedrooms and 2&1/2 baths.
- 3004 Barton Avenue, Richmond
- 2401 Barton Avenue, Richmond
- 2802 North Avenue, Richmond
- Central Air Conditioning. Washer & Cryer Hookup.
- Small two bedroom home on a quite street, house was totally renovated to include new kitchen with new appliances,new bathroom, new hardwood floors. central air and heat
Average Apartment Costs in Northern Barton Heights, RichmondBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $675.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1500.