1415 SW Alder Street is a four minute walk from the CL Line Portland Streetcar and the NS Line Portland Streetcar at the SW 11th & Alder stop.
This apartment is in the Goose Hollow neighborhood in Portland. Nearby parks include Campbell Fountain, O'Bryant Square and Pioneer Courthouse Square.
1415 SW Alder Street has a Walk Score of 97 out of 100. This location is a Walker’s Paradise so daily errands do not require a car.
Nearby schools include Cathedral School, Lincoln High School and Childrens Creative Learning Center.
The closest grocery stores are Commodore Grocery, Georgia's Grocery Store and Westside Market.
Nearby coffee shops include First Choice Coffee Services, Cacao and Heart Coffee. There are 349 restaurants within a 15 minute walk including Cassidys Restaurant, Scooter McQuade's and Crystal Ballroom.
1415 SW Alder Street is near Campbell Fountain Park, Art Institute of Portland and O'Bryant Square.
There are excellent bike lanes and the terrain is mostly flat. 1415 SW Alder Street is a Biker’s Paradise, daily errands can be accomplished on a bike.
Live, work, and play in downtown Portland! Located at the corner of Portland's Goose Hollow Neighborhood, Webb Plaza borders the Downtown and Pearl districts. Shopping, dining, arts, and entertainment in the Pearl, Pioneer Square, and Providence Park are all within walking distance. Our central Portland-metro area location and nearby MAX, streetcar, and transit mall stations makes commutes from Webb Plaza easy.
* Spacious living area (see plan)
* Kitchen equipped with oak cabinets, dishwasher, disposal, and electric range/oven
* Large windows with horizontal blind coverings and views of Downtown/Pearl skyline and the Fremont Bridge
* Oakwood beige carpet and ceramic tile color scheme
* Utilities include: water/sewer, water heating, garbage/recycling. Electricity is not included
* HVAC: air conditioner, electric wall furnace
* Cable television available from Comcast cable
* High speed internet available from Comcast cable internet or CenturyLink DSL
* All pets are prohibited
* Smoke-free building
Webb Plaza Community Information:
Completed in 1998, our five-story, 39-unit apartment community features:
* Controlled Access
* Downtown Parking Options:
+ Garages across the street: $135-$155/month
+ Basement garage: $150 per month (contact office for availability)
+ Curbside meters free overnight
* TriMet MAX, streetcar, bus locations are nearby.
* Zipcar car sharing and Enterprise car rental are nearby.
* Laundry facility located on-floor.
* Weekday concierge services: package acceptance, print, fax, copy.
Equal Housing Opportunity | Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. All dimensions and square footages are approximate. Photos are of a model unit of a similar or identical layout. Available unit may have differences such as floor level, wall and flooring colors, or other finishes.