1415 SW Alder Street is a four minute walk from the MAX Blue Line and the MAX Red Line at the Providence Park MAX Station stop.
This apartment is in the Goose Hollow neighborhood in Portland. Nearby parks include Campbell Fountain, O'Bryant Square and Pioneer Courthouse Square.
1415 SW Alder Street has a Walk Score of 97 out of 100. This location is a Walker’s Paradise so daily errands do not require a car.
Nearby schools include Cathedral School, Lincoln High School and Childrens Creative Learning Center.
The closest grocery stores are Commodore Grocery, Georgia's Grocery Store and Westside Market.
Nearby coffee shops include Cacao, Heart and Heart Roasters. There are 349 restaurants within a 15 minute walk including Cassidys Restaurant, Scooter McQuade's and McMenamins Ringlers Pub.
1415 SW Alder Street is near Art Institute of Portland, Pacific Northwest College of Art and Portland State University.
There are excellent bike lanes and the terrain is mostly flat. 1415 SW Alder Street is a Biker’s Paradise, daily errands can be accomplished on a bike.
Live, work, and play in downtown Portland! Located at the corner of Portland's Goose Hollow Neighborhood, Webb Plaza borders the Downtown and Pearl districts. Shopping, dining, arts, and entertainment in the Pearl, Pioneer Square, NW 23rd Avenue, and Providence Park are all within walking distance. Our central Portland-metro area location and nearby MAX, streetcar, and transit mall stations makes commutes from Webb Plaza easy.
* Spacious living area measuring approximately 15x11.75-ft (see plan)
* Spacious bedroom measuring approximately 14.75x11.75-ft (see plan)
* Kitchen equipped with oak cabinets, dishwasher, disposal, electric range/oven, preparation island.
* Large windows with vertical and horizontal blind coverings.
* Carpet and ceramic tile flooring.
* Utilities included: water/sewer, water heating, garbage/recycling. Electricity is not included.
* Air conditioner and electric heating.
* Cable television service available from Comcast
* High speed internet service available from Comcast cable or CenturyLink DSL
* Sorry, all pets are prohibited.
* Smoke-free building
Webb Plaza Community Information:
Completed in 1998, our five-story, 39-unit apartment community features:
* Controlled Access
* Downtown Parking Options:
+ Garages across the street: $135
+ Basement garage: $150 per month (contact office for availability)
+ Curbside meters free overnight
* TriMet MAX, streetcar, bus locations are nearby.
* Zipcar car sharing and Enterprise car rental are nearby.
* Laundry facility located on-floor.
* Weekday concierge services: package acceptance, print, fax, copy.
Equal Housing Opportunity | Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. All dimensions and square footages are approximate. Photos are of a model unit of a similar or identical layout. Available unit may have differences such as floor level, flooring color, flooring pattern, or other finishes.