The rent at Detroit City Apartments ranges from $985 for a one bedroom to a $2,065 two bedroom. Apartments in this building are about 2% more expensive than the Downtown average.
This apartment is in the Downtown neighborhood in Detroit. Nearby parks include Grand Circus Park, John F Kennedy Square and Campus Martius Park.
Detroit City Apartments has a Walk Score of 89 out of 100. This location is Very Walkable so most errands can be accomplished on foot.
Nearby schools include University Preparatory Science and Math (Psad), ARTLAB J and Valentino US Security Equipment.
The closest grocery stores are State Deli & Grocery, Emap USA and Wally's.
Nearby coffee shops include Urban Bean Co., Spa 1924 Grille and Smooth Cafe. Nearby restaurants include Nick's Gaslight Restaurant, Bagley Grille and Roast.
Detroit City Apartments is near DTE Energy Headquarters, General Motors Headquarters and Ally Financial Headquarters.
Detroit City Apartments offers city living at its finest! Located conveniently in downtown Detroit, Detroit City Apartments are within walking distance to the Renaissance Center, Compuware Building, Comerica Park, Ford Field, Detroit Athletic Club, Detroit Opera House, restaurants, nightlife and more. The rooftop amenities include a pool and sundeck, tennis court and jogging track. Also available for your convenience are a fitness and business center.
Detroit City Apartments offers one and two bedroom apartments and penthouses for rent with spectacular views, balconies, renovated interior and attached parking garage.
Top Ten Reasons our residents live at Detroit City Apartments:
1. Conveniently located in Downtown Detroit close to I-75, I-94 and the Lodge Freeway
2. 9 unique floorplans with Penthouse options and 3 unique finish packages
3. Newly renovated kitchens including new cabinetry, upgraded hardware, new countertops, energy efficient lighting, wood vinyl flooring and new Whirlpool Appliances
4. Sky Park with outdoor pool, gourmet kitchen, tennis court, jogging track and fire pit
5. Newly renovated resort-class amenities such as business center with WIFI, fitness center with Yoga room and Sky Club
6. Oversized private balconies with breathtaking views of Comerica Park, Detroit River and Renaissance Center
7. Attached parking structure
8. Walking distance to the Theatre District, Compuware, Quicken Loans, Comerica Park and Ford Field
9. Boutique hotel feel with renovated corridors, resident lobby and guest lobby
10. Eve's Gourmet Market located on the first floor