The rent at 2075 Regency Road ranges from $695 for a two bedroom to a $750 two bedroom. Apartments in this building are about 3% more expensive than the Southland/Deerfield/Open Gates average.
This apartment is in the Southland/Deerfield/Open Gates neighborhood in Lexington-Fayette. The closest park is University of Kentucky Arboretum.
2075 Regency Road has a Walk Score of 60 out of 100. This location is Somewhat Walkable so some errands can be accomplished on foot.
Nearby schools include Community Montessori School, Summit Christian Academy and Clays Mill Elementary School.
The closest grocery stores are Kroger, Howards Creek Authentic Beer Cheese and Kroger.
Nearby coffee shops include Coffee Times Coffee House Inc, Coffee Times Coffee House and Starbucks. There are 21 restaurants within a 15 minute walk including The Ketch Seafood Grill, Arby's and Pho BC.
2075 Regency Road is near Sullivan University, University of Kentucky and Transylvania University.
There are minimal bike lanes and the terrain is flat as a pancake. 2075 Regency Road is bikeable, there is some bike infrastructure.
We have your new apartment home ready and waiting for you! Our Model Home is open Daily, By Appointment. Call us today for your personal tour.
- Close to Hospitals, UK University, Regency Centre, Kroger Groceries
- Walking distance to Banks and 24 hour Kroger Grocery store
- On the Lextran busline #16 & #5
- New Management
- Glendover Elementary, Morton Middle School, LaFayette High School
- All New paint, flooring, doors, base boards, lighting, plumbing, etc.
- New Cable Discounts
- Assigned Parking
- 24 Hour On-Site Laundry
- All Appliances Electric
- Energy Efficient
- Freeway Access
- Lower level units have Tile
- New High Speed Internet outlets
- Picnic Tables, New Grills soon!
- On Site Maintenance
- On-Site Recycling
- Open Kitchen Layout
- No Pets Please
- Smoke-Free Community
- Newly Remodeled Gate d Community