Fox Ridge Apartments has a Walk Score of 60 out of 100. This location is Somewhat Walkable so some errands can be accomplished on foot.
Nearby schools include Samuel S Yellin School, Sterling High School and John Paul Ii Regional School.
The closest grocery stores are Nutri-Serv Food, Aldi and Cottage Deli & Grocery.
Nearby coffee shops include Vicky & Bonny Coffee Exp Smrdl, Deux Au Naturel and Deux Au Naturel. Nearby restaurants include Mama Nuccio's Pizzeria, Hi-Nella Bar and Grill and Casa D'Amico Italian Restaurant.
Fox Ridge features spacious one and two-bedroom apartment homes with upgraded kitchens and baths, private balconies or patios, and so much more. Our central location, just off East Atlantic Avenue, offers easy access to the White Horse Pike and PATCO High-Speedline, getting you where you want to go with ease. Youre just steps from great schools including the South Jersey Performing Arts Center, and shopping and dining at Voorhees Town Center. Best of all, were pet friendly, so having it all has never been easier.
- Pet Friendly!
- Gas Heat, Hot Water and Cooking
- Upgraded Kitchens with New Appliances and Maple Cabinets
- Enhanced Bathrooms with New Vanities and Stylish Lighting
- Private Entrances
- Separate Dining Area
- Washer and Dryer in select homes
- Wall-to-wall Carpeting
- On-site Management and Maintenance
- 24 Hour Emergency Maintenance
- Convenient Clothes Care Center
- Minutes from PATCO Hi-Speedline and Voorhees Town Center