The rent at The Plantation Apartments at The Woodlands ranges from $825 for a one bedroom to a $1,675 three bedroom. Apartments in this building are about 6% more expensive than the The Woodlands average.
This apartment is in The Woodlands. The closest park is W G Jones State Forest.
The Plantation Apartments at The Woodlands has a Walk Score of 29 out of 100. This location is a Car-Dependent neighborhood so most errands require a car.
Nearby schools include The Woodlands College Park High School and Woodlands Christian Academy.
The closest grocery store is Walmart Supercenter.
Nearby coffee shops include Brooklyn Cafe and Starbucks. Nearby restaurants include Einstein Bros Bagels, MAYAK and Atsumi Asian Kitchen & Sushi Bar.
The Plantation Apartments at The Woodlands is near Anadarko Petroleum Headquarters.
Picture a luxurious home surrounded by towering pine trees, exquisite greenspaces and wonderful neighborhood parks. A place where the many recreational pursuits you enjoy await just outside your door. A graceful neighborhood offering the exceptional golf courses, excellent schools and fine shopping of Houston's most popular master - planned community. Its all here at The Planatation, and much more.
- Free Form Swimming Pool
- Indoor Basketball Court
- Billiards Area
- 24 Hour Concierge Service Available
- Cable Ready
- Close to Schools, Parks and Shopping
- Covered Parking Available
- Business Center & Internet Cafe w Online Computers
- Fitness Center & Classes
- Covered Cabana for Outside Grilling
- All Granite Countertops
- High Speed Internet Access Available
- Indoor Sports Court
- Large Screen, Living Room Style Theater
- On Site Management & Maintenance
- Bedrooms Designed to Accomodate King - Size Beds
- Private Patios & Balconies*
- Small & Large Pets Accepted
- Access to The Woodlands 100 Mile Hike and Bike Trail System
- Nine Foot Ceilings with Crown Molding In The Living Area
- Tot Lot For Young Children
- Built In Computer Desks w High Speed Internet Wiring
- Freeway Access to I-45
- Garage Available