The rent at The Saratoga Apartments ranges from $1,545 for a studio to a $2,750 two bedroom. Apartments in this building are about 1% more expensive than the Forest Hills average.
The Saratoga Apartments is an eight minute walk from the Red Metrorail Red Line at the VAN NESS-UDC METRO STATION stop.
This apartment is in the Forest Hills neighborhood in Washington D.C.. Nearby parks include Forest Hills, Forest Hills Playground and Peter Muhlenberg Memorial.
The Saratoga Apartments has a Walk Score of 80 out of 100. This location is Very Walkable so most errands can be accomplished on foot.
Nearby schools include Franklin Montessori School, Murch Elementary School and Sheridan School.
The closest grocery stores are Potomac Food Co Inc, Giant and Connecticut Avenue Tiger Mart.
Nearby coffee shops include Starbucks, Terasol and Politics and Prose. Nearby restaurants include Ryan's Pizza, Italian Pizza Kitchen and Quiznos Sandwich Restaurants.
The Saratoga Apartments is near University of the District of Columbia, Potomac College and American University.
There are minimal bike lanes and the terrain is mostly flat. The Saratoga Apartments is bikeable, there is some bike infrastructure. Bike sharing is available from Capital Bikeshare.
Welcome to The Saratoga Apartments, one of Washington DC's premiere luxury apartment addresses. Conveniently located along a great pathway to your new home. Situated in an established residential enclave on Connecticut Avenue in Northwest Washington, DC, our location is enviable for many reasons. The Saratoga is located just steps from the Van Ness Metro, and many shops and restaurants.
- 3 Blocks to Van Ness Metro Station
- 9-Foot High Ceilings
- Additional Storage Rentals and Bike Rooms
- Barbeque Grills with Outdoor Dining Areas
- Beautifully Landscaped Courtyard
- Comfortable Guest Suite and Guest Parking
- Dry Cleaning & Laundry Services Available
- Electronic Controlled Entry System
- Full Service Business Center
- Large Fully-Equipped Fitness Center
- Large Walk-in Closets
- On-Site ATM
- Panoramic Downtown DC Views
- Pre-wired for Cable & High Speed Internet
- Private Balconies with Two Room Access
- Recycling Program Available
- Reserved Off Street Garage Parking
- Resident Controlled Heat and Air Conditioning
- Room Expanding Bay Windows
- Stainless Steel Appliance Upgrades
- Wall to Wall Carpeting
- Window Coverings
- Wireless Lounge with Billiards
- Wood-Burning Fireplaces with Marble Surround
- ZipCar Available