The rent at Hunters' Ridge Apartments ranges from $775 for a one bedroom to a $985 two bedroom. Apartments in this building are about 32% more expensive than the Lawrence average.
This apartment is in Lawrence.
Hunters' Ridge Apartments has a Walk Score of 29 out of 100. This location is a Car-Dependent neighborhood so most errands require a car.
Nearby schools include Corpus Christi Catholic School, Quail Run Elementary School and Lawrence Free State High School.
The closest grocery stores are Marketfare Foods, Lawrence Nutrition Center and Juice Stop.
Nearby coffee shops include Fresh Coffee Roastery Inc, J & S Coffee Co Inc and Starbucks. Nearby restaurants include Papa Murphy's Take 'n' Bake Pizza, Morningstar's New York Pizza and Famous Dave's Bar-B-Que.
Hunters' Ridge Apartments is near University of Kansas and Haskell Indian Nations University.
Hunters' Ridge sets the precedent for style, prestige and the ultimate in upscale living by providing classic designed spaces for residents to live, work and play. Try to imagine the absolute luxury of living in a exquisite apartment home that fulfills every single item on your wish list and them some. Now imagine your life at Hunters' Ridge. Here the emphasis is on 'home' and what a fantastic home it is.
- State of the art Fitness Facility with the latest Cardiovascular Equipment
- Executive Business Center with computer work stations
- Salt Water Pool with Fire Side Lounge
- Lighted Regulation Tennis Court
- Resident Theatre and Lounge
- Billiards Room
- Detached Garages Available
- Granite Counter Tops
- Under Mount Sinks
- Custom Maple Cabinets
- Center Kitchen Islands
- Designer GE Appliances
- Garden Tub
- Spacious Walk-In Closets
- Built in Computer Niches
- Built in Mud Benches*
- Storage Area Located on Balcony
- Full Size Washer/Dryer
- Tile Floors in Kitchen & Bathroom
- Lush Frieze Carpet
- French Doors to Patio/Balcony
- Cathedral Vaulted Ceilings*
- Custom Crown Molding Throughout