The rent at Coral Club Apartments ranges from $780 for a one bedroom to a $1,150 three bedroom. Apartments in this building are about 24% less expensive than the Bradenton average. This is a pet-friendly apartment.
This apartment is in Bradenton.
Coral Club Apartments has a Walk Score of 32 out of 100. This location is a Car-Dependent neighborhood so most errands require a car.
Nearby schools include Central High School, Bayshore High School and State College of Florida Collegiate School.
The closest grocery stores are Winn-Dixie, Savvy Gourmet Shop and Sweetbay Liquor Stores.
Nearby coffee shops include Bayshore Internet Connection and World Greatest Coffee. Nearby restaurants include Rotten Ralph's, South Philly Cheese Steak and Junior Cafeteria.
Coral Club is a resort-style apartment home community inspired by the gentle Gulf breezes and peaceful ambiance of Bradenton. Our pet friendly community is nestled amongst a lush tropical landscaping.
Located next to IMG Academy, State College of Florida, and within minutes of Florida’s beautiful Gulf Beaches and premier shopping, dining and entertainment destinations, makes it convenient to call Coral Club ‘home’.
Our casual resort-style apartment homes offer a variety of one, two and three bedroom floor-plans to suit your every need. Newly remodeled interiors feature:
• all new gourmet kitchens with black appliances
• easy care 6” vinyl wood plank or ceramic tile flooring
• an upscale rubbed bronze lighting package
• 52” ceiling fans
• private, screened lanais
• full size washer-dryer hook up
We offer our residents amenities including:
• free community Wi-Fi!
• a state-of-the-art Fitness Center with free weights and cable cross-over machines
• an inviting, heated, pool with sundeck and sail shades
• an executive business center and concierge service
• 24-hour emergency maintenance
• Valet Trash pickup
Come make Coral Club your new home today!