909 New Jersey Ave SE is a four minute walk from the Green Metrorail Green Line at the NAVY YARD METRO STATION stop.
This apartment is in the Navy Yard neighborhood in Washington D.C.. Nearby parks include Canal Park, Canal Park and Transportation Walk, USDOT.
909 New Jersey Ave SE has a Walk Score of 75 out of 100. This location is Very Walkable so most errands can be accomplished on foot.
Nearby schools include Eagle Academy Pcs New Jersey Avenue Campus, Capitol Hill Day School and St Peter's Interparish School.
The closest grocery stores are Harris Teeter, L Street Market and Roland's Grocery.
Nearby coffee shops include Justin's Café, Lot 38 espresso bar and Navy Yard Metro Center Cafe. There are 43 restaurants within a 15 minute walk including The Bistro - Eat. Drink. Connect.®, Five Guys and Subway.
909 New Jersey Ave SE is near Pepco Holdings Headquarters, Washington Post Headquarters and Gallaudet University.
There are good bike lanes and the terrain is flat as a pancake. 909 New Jersey Ave SE is very bikeable, biking is convenient for most trips. Bike sharing is available from Capital Bikeshare.
I am renting out my amazing 1-bedroom apartment from July 15th or August 1st to February 1st while I am on military deployment for 6 months. Apartment can come fully furnished!
About the place:
- 950 square feet in a true 1-bedroom!
- Utilities included
- stainless steel appliances, including dishwasher
- lots of natural light
- pool access with grills!
- gym access in building
- free coffee in lobby
- entertainment room with pool table, foosball, and shuffle board
- in-house movie theater rental option
- business center
- 24 hour concierge
- reserved parking space in garage
- cable/internet included
- 2 blocks from Navy Yard metro (Green Line)
- short distance to Navy Yard, Ft. McNair, Joint Base Anacostia-Bolling, and the Pentagon
- steps away from great restaurants, bars, and shops!
- STUNNING VIEWS OF MONUMENTS AND NATIONALS STADIUM (SEE PHOTOS!)
You can learn more about the building/management company here: