The rent at TGM Cedar Trace Apartments ranges from $675 for a one bedroom to a $1,275 three bedroom. Apartments in this building are about as expensive as the Maryland Heights average.
This apartment is in Maryland Heights.
TGM Cedar Trace Apartments has a Walk Score of 51 out of 100. This location is Somewhat Walkable so some errands can be accomplished on foot.
Nearby schools include McKelvey Elementary School and Pattonville Heights Middle School.
The closest grocery stores are Walgreens Store Maryland Heights, New Asian Spices and Lara Market 3.
Nearby coffee shops include St. Louis Broadband, Saint Louis Bread Co. and Starbucks. Nearby restaurants include Denny's, Rooks Gameday Bar and Grill and Domino's Pizza.
For the ideal location just outside St. Louis, MO in Maryland Heights, look no further than TGM Cedar Trace Apartments. We offer 1, 2, and 3 bedroom apartments and townhomes that are close to everything shopping, dining, entertainment, public transportation, major highways, work, and school.
- 2 Outdoor Swimming Pools
- Free WiFi in the clubhouse
- Washer/Dryer Hookups in select units
- Business Center
- Laundry facilities in select buildings
- AAA Rated Parkway Schools
- Easy access to Hwy 70, 270 and 40
- Fitness/Health Center
- Modernized kitchens w/ new microwaves & lighting
- High Speed Internet
- Wood Burning Fireplaces in select units
- Spacious Homes with extra Storage
- Just minutes from shopping and entertainment
- On Site Maintenance
- Package Receiving
- Public Transportation
- 24-hour fitness center
- Complimentary refreshments and fresh cookies
- Concierge-type services