Fresno is the 26th most walkable city in the U.S. with a Walk Score of 60. In Fresno, 22% of residents have a Walk Score of 70 or above.
|3||Fresno High Roeding||59||57,289|
Apartments Near Hoover Schools
Hoover Apartment Buildings
- Campus Park Fresno
- The Renaissance
- Foxwood Apartments
- Air Conditioning. Vertical Blinds. Carpeted Floors. Cable Ready. Central Air/Heating. Ceiling Fans. Dishwasher. Covered Parking. Garbage Disposal. Private Balconies/Patios. Pantry. Refrigerator.
- Pets Welcome at El Cortez & Get $200 off RE...
- Great 2bd/1ba apt, single level. No one above or below you. Bathroom updated. Large bedrooms. Nice kitchen, new range hood. One car garage. Owner pays water, trash & natural gas. Tenant pays for power. Located on Barstow between Fresno & 1st .
- ONE BEDROOM ONE BATH SPACIOUS SINGLE LEVEL EASY ACCESS TO STATE UNIVERSITY BUSINESSES, PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION
- Ask us about our Move In Special and our Move in Gift.
- - 1 bedroom newly remodeled apartments - Kitchen includes granite counter tops, stove & refrigerator - New carpet - Air conditioning - Heater - Cable-ready - On-site Laundry - Covered Parking - Secured building - Manager on-site
- Very clean and quiet 2 bd near Shaw and Cedar. Near shopping, groceries and buses. Very convenient. Must call Lance at 9 0 5 - 1 1 4 3 now!! No emails please. Hurry!
- Almost completely new apartment! Was damaged in a tenant-caused fire, and now has been rebuilt. New appliances, flooring and window coverings. Near Fashion Fair Mall.
- 0 Credit Check Fee!!
- Do you work in the AG INDUSTRY? If so ask us about our Joe Serna Program. Ask about our Move In Special.
- Charming cozy 4/2 home for a familiy in a quiet mostly owner-occupied beautiful residential neighborhood. Central Heating & AC unit, private backyard with new fence, etc.
- MOVE-IN SPECIAL - 1/2 OFF 1st MONTH. Great 2 bedroom 1.5 bath twnhouse. Spacious kitchen with stove, oven, refrigerator, garbage disposal & dishwasher downstairs. Near Fresno State. Covered pkg. Located one block south of Shaw Ave., east of First St.