About East San Jose
East San Jose is the 10th most walkable neighborhood in San Jose with a Walk Score of 49.
# East San Jose
San Jose Neighborhoods
San Jose is the 19th most walkable city in the U.S. with a Walk Score of 49. In San Jose, 29% of residents have a Walk Score of 70 or above.
|4||West San Jose||62||98,024|
|8||Alum Rock-East Foothills||57||28,218|
|10||East San Jose||49||112,030|
|12||North San Jose||47||22,913|
|14||Edenvale - Seven Trees||43||37,395|
Apartments Near East San Jose Schools
East San Jose Apartment Buildings
- Casa Verde Apartments
- Lion Villas
- The Carlyle
- San Marino Apartments
- Pollard Plaza Apartments
- 1 Bed 1 Bath: $1113 2 Bed 2 Bath: $1400 3 Bed 3 Bath: $1600 Private Patios, Maple Cabinets, W/D Hookups, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Air Conditioning, Gas Stoves.
- Casa Real is close to all major freeways, public transporation and shopping. The property has 2 on-site laundry facilities, a pool and play structure. We also offer Project Access to our residents with various classes.
- Gadberry Court is a beautiful-gated senior complex. Amenities: community room, Computer room, on-site laundry facility, elevator, patio or balcony. Grocery stores, public transportations, shopping, and restaurants are within the walking distance.
- 3 bedroom/1.5 bath brand new remodel home. Granite Countertop, High End Stainless Appliances, New tile & wood floors. near schools, amusement park, freeway.
- 2 bedrooms and 1.0 bathrooms. It is located at 1818 Rock Spring Dr San Jose, California. The nearest schools are Shirakawa (George, Sr.) Elementary, J. Wilbur Fair Junior High and Yerba Buena High School.
- Great 3 Bedroom/2 Bath Near the Foothills
- 4 bed, 1.0 bath, 1252 sqft, $1,850
- Spacious 2 Bed 2 Bath Is Here! at Evergreen Area
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, 888 sqft, $1,750