About East San Jose
East San Jose is the 10th most walkable neighborhood in San Jose with a Walk Score of 49.
# East San Jose
San Jose Neighborhoods
San Jose is the 19th most walkable city in the U.S. with a Walk Score of 49. In San Jose, 29% of residents have a Walk Score of 70 or above.
|4||West San Jose||62||98,024|
|8||Alum Rock-East Foothills||57||28,218|
|10||East San Jose||49||112,030|
|12||North San Jose||47||22,913|
|14||Edenvale - Seven Trees||43||37,395|
Apartments Near East San Jose Schools
East San Jose Apartment Buildings
- Casa Verde Apartments
- Lion Villas
- The Carlyle
- San Marino Apartments
- Pollard Plaza Apartments
- 3 bedroom/1.5 bath brand new remodel home. Granite Countertop, High End Stainless Appliances, New tile & wood floors. near schools, amusement park, freeway.
- Foxdale Village is close to all public transportation, freeways and major shopping centers. There are 3 on-site laundry facilities, play structures in a park like setting. And select units have their own back yard.
- 1 Bed 1 Bath: $1113 2 Bed 2 Bath: $1400 3 Bed 3 Bath: $1600 Private Patios, Maple Cabinets, W/D Hookups, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Air Conditioning, Gas Stoves.
- Arbor Terrace
- Casa Real is close to all major freeways, public transporation and shopping. The property has 2 on-site laundry facilities, a pool and play structure. We also offer Project Access to our residents with various classes.
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, $1,550
- Spacious 2 Bed 2 Bath Is Here! at Evergreen Area
- 1 bed, 1.0 bath, 500 sqft, $1,350
- Beautiful! One Bedroom Apartment - Remodeled!