Fort Worth Neighborhoods
Fort Worth is the 47th most walkable city in the U.S. with a Walk Score of 35. In Fort Worth, 11% of residents have a Walk Score of 70 or above.
Apartments Near South East Schools
South East Apartment Buildings
- Parks at Treepoint
- Ladera Palms
- Buttercup Place
- Village Creek Apartments
- Free DVD library, Accent walls, Upgraded units with microwave and dishwasher, monthly events for the whole family.
- ALL BILLS PAID, gated community, clothes care centers, playground, picnic areas, 24 hr. emergency maintenance. We are conveniently located in Fort Worth, 820 South and 180 West.
- NO DEPOSIT, NO APPLICATION FEE.
- Will be available June 01, 2013
- Updated 4bd/2ba two story SE Fort Worth home, new kitchen, fenced yard, 2cg & more.
- Great Duplex located in the heart of town, but on one of the quietiest streets I ever come across, Updated with appliance provided.
- Please call: (Nine 7 Two) 6 Four 6 - One 2 Four 4. Pet deposit: $300 per pet.
- Townhome style fourplex, ceramic tile floor all downstairs, fireplace and ceiling fan in living room, half bath downstairs, full bath and 2 bedrooms upstairs, new carpet in bedrooms, ceiling fan in master bedroom, central heat and a/c
- Monthly rent includes water, sewer and weekly trash pickup. Duplex built in 2008. Central Heat & Air. Washer & Dryer included.
- $300 deposit per pet.
- ALL BILLS PAID, gated community, clothes care centers, playground, picnic areas, 24 hr. emergency maintenance. We are conveniently located in Fort Worth, 820 South and 180 West