Campus Farm, Tucson Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Campus Farm, Tucson.
Campus Farm has a population of 6,678 and an average Walk Score of 57. Campus Farm is the #64 most walkable neighborhood in Tucson.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Campus Farm, Tucson apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Catalina Palms
- St. Philips Corner Apartments and Guest Suites
- Rillito Village
- Vista Montana Apartments
- Mountain View Apartments
- 1102 E. Limberlost Dr. - One bedroom casita wit...
- Central Unfurnished Condo
- Stunning 2Bdm 1.5 BA Condo W/ Fireplace
- Near U of A, Awesome Fully Furnished 2 Story Ho...
- Half Off First Full Month! Great Neighborhood, ...
- 3 bed, 2050 sqft, $1,495
- 3 bed, 1464 sqft, $1,095
- 2 BR, 2 BA, community pool, fireplace, covered ...
Average Apartment Costs in Campus Farm, TucsonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $399. The cheapest studio rent is $390. The most expensive studio price is $409.
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $265.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $559. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $559. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $560.