Campus Farm, Tucson Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Campus Farm, Tucson.
Campus Farm has a population of 6,678 and an average Walk Score of 57. Campus Farm is the #64 most walkable neighborhood in Tucson.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Campus Farm, Tucson apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Catalina Palms
- St. Philips Corner Apartments and Guest Suites
- Rillito Village
- Mountain View Apartments
- Vista Montana Apartments
- 2 bed, 895 sqft, $775
- 2 BR, 2 BA, community pool, fireplace, covered ...
- 3 bed, $1,095
- 1 bed, 1366 sqft, $1,200
- Great Central Area!!
- The Foothills offers Luxury Living at Placita E...
- 1102 E. Limberlost Dr. - One bedroom casita wit...
- 3 bed, 1364 sqft, $950
- Near U of A, Awesome Fully Furnished 2 Story Ho...
Average Apartment Costs in Campus Farm, TucsonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $399. The cheapest studio rent is $390. The most expensive studio price is $409.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $559. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $559. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $560.