Midvale Park, Tucson Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Midvale Park, Tucson.
Midvale Park has a population of 13,731 and an average Walk Score of 40. Midvale Park is the #97 most walkable neighborhood in Tucson.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Midvale Park, Tucson apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 1 Bedroom Apartment - Mission / Irvington
- We have Large 3 bedrooms available!! Great Midvale location-convenient access to freeways, entertainment, shopping, resaurants and schools. Gated Community Energy-efficient double paned windows ADA Modifications available
- 3 bed, 1586 sqft, $900
- Beautiful Remodeled Home with Garage & Tile...
- Very Nice 2002 Home, A/C, 2 Car Garage, Covered...
- 5438 Stockwell Rd. , Tucson
- Denning Ct - 1
- 3 bed, 1600 sqft, $1,000
- 3 bed, 2045 sqft, $1,080
- Cute Home With Large Fenced Yard
Average Apartment Costs in Midvale Park, TucsonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $650.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $925. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $900. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $950.