North University, Tucson Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in North University, Tucson.
North University has a population of 2,052 and an average Walk Score of 59. North University is the #61 most walkable neighborhood in Tucson.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find North University, Tucson apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Tucson, Az - Apartment - $700.00 Available Augu...
- Tucson, Az - Apartment - $500.00 Available Augu...
- Zona Verde
- 1141 E. Adams Street, Tucson
- Perfect U of A Recently Remodeled!
- 1434 E Lee St #2, Tucson, AZ 85719
- 2 bed, 1150 sqft, $800
- Great Apartment Located Close to UofA - Laundry...
- 4 bed, 1900 sqft, $1,800
- University Three Bedroom!!!
- $450 Per Room Great Location !!!!!!!!!!
- 1315 N. Mountain Rd. - 5 bedroom House Next to ...
- Three Blocks from U of A!
- Studio, $550
- 6 bed, 2000 sqft, $3,300
Average Apartment Costs in North University, TucsonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $750.