North University, Tucson Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in North University, Tucson.
North University has a population of 2,052 and an average Walk Score of 59. North University is the #61 most walkable neighborhood in Tucson.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find North University, Tucson apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 1030 E Lee
- 1016 E Lee Street
- Zona Verde
- 1141 E. Adams Street, Tucson
- Pre-leasing for August 2013! 2 bedroom near cam...
- $450 Per Room Great Location !!!!!!!!!!
- Three Blocks from U of A!
- Great Apartment Located Close to UofA - Laundry...
- 1315 N. Mountain Rd. - 5 bedroom House Next to ...
- 1434 E Lee St #2, Tucson, AZ 85719
- Perfect U of A Recently Remodeled!
- 2 bed, 925 sqft, $1,095
- 4 bed, 1900 sqft, $1,800
- 6 bed, 2000 sqft, $3,300
- Studio, $550
Average Apartment Costs in North University, TucsonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $615. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $535. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $695.