Rita Ranch, Tucson Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Rita Ranch, Tucson.
Rita Ranch has a population of 16,253 and an average Walk Score of 27. Rita Ranch is the #108 most walkable neighborhood in Tucson.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Rita Ranch, Tucson apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 4 bed, 1700 sqft, $1,050
- 3 bed, 1024 sqft, $980
- 3 bed, 1300 sqft, $975
- Four Bedroom House in Rita Ranch, A must see!
- Stained concrete in Bedrooms,Tile Throughout, C...
- 8288 S. Via Tormentosa
- Cozy Rita Ranch Beauty!
- 3 bed, 1928 sqft, $1,195
- Affordable house in Rita Ranch--perfect for mil...
- Gorgeous Rita Ranch Home Offering Loft, Den, 3B...
- 3 bed, 1538 sqft, $1,175
- Rita Ranch / Vail School District
- Vail School District
- 10028 E. Moonstruck Way - 141150670
- 7836 S. Danforth Avenue - 7836
Average Apartment Costs in Rita Ranch, TucsonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1100. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $970. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1295.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1195. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1050. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1450.