Sunnyside, Tucson Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Sunnyside, Tucson.
Sunnyside has a population of 15,282 and an average Walk Score of 53. Sunnyside is the #73 most walkable neighborhood in Tucson.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Sunnyside, Tucson apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 1 bed, 1368 sqft, $1,200
- $400 / 1br - Range, Refrigerator, Washer/dryer .WST included Move-in Special : 1st Month Rent Free!!!
- 30 bed, 2.0 bath, 920 sqft, $599
- 6231 S. 6th Ave
- Corner Lot Home-Completely Remodeled!
- Desert Comfort on Calle Nueva Vida
- 2 Bedroom 1 Bath - Southside
- 6310 S Dunton #1, Tucson, AZ 85706
- 6314 S Dunton, Tucson, AZ 85706
- 6300 S Dunton #2, Tucson, AZ 85706
Average Apartment Costs in Sunnyside, TucsonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $800. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $400. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1200.
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $625.
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $995.
30 Bedrooms apartments at cost of $599.