Mississauga Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Mississauga.
Mississauga has a population of 713,443 and an average Walk Score of 59.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Mississauga apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Aquitaine Ave. and Glen Erin Dr.: 2700 Aquitaine Ave., 2BR
- 53 Widdicombe Hill Boulevard, 3BR
- 90 and 92 James Street and 25 Villa Road, 2BR
- QEW and Erin Mills: 2333 Truscott Drive, 3BR
- The East Mall and Valhalla Inn Rd: 340 - 350 The East Mall, 3BR
- Hwy 401 and Islington: 2085 Islington Avenue, 3BR
- Homelands Dr and Sheridan Park Dr: 2250 Homelands Dr., 3BR
- Homelands Dr and Sheridan Park Dr: 2185 Sheridan Park Dr., 3BR
- Dixie and Tomken: 3400 Riverspray Crescent, 3BR
- Lakeshore and Front: 35 Front Street South, 2BR
- Central Park Dr. and Queen St. E.: 2 and 4 Hanover Rd., 3BR
- Tomken and Bloor: 1055 Bloor Street East, 2BR
- 3 and 7 Auburndale Court - 102 - 108 Bergamot Avenue , 4BR
- Kipling and Rexdale: 70 Rexdale Boulevard, 3BR
- Darcel Ave. and Morning Star Dr.: 7230 Darcel Ave., 3.5BR
Average Apartment Costs in MississaugaBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $925. The cheapest studio rent is $785. The most expensive studio price is $1145.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1035. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $119. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1375.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1355. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $1155. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1600.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1700. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1600. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1900.