Alameda Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Alameda.
Alameda has a population of 73,812 and an average Walk Score of 69.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Alameda apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Aqua Via
- Allegro at Jack London Square
- The Landing at Jack London Square
- 1732 27th Avenue
- 1929 26th Avenue
- Point Alameda
- 1826 Poggi st.
- Marina View Towers
- 2274 E15th St, Oakland
- 2268 E15th Street
- - Condo Quality Renovated Units in Huge Floorplans - Granite Countertops in Kitchens and Bathrooms - Washers and Dryers in the Units - Gas Central Heating, Gas Stoves, Garbage Disposals, Ceiling Fans, Etc.
- 2166 E 27th Street
- 1523 Paru St.
- New remodoled unit- new appliances - new carpet -new central heating - new floor.
- Advent - Newly updated 1 bedroom + bonus room n...
Average Apartment Costs in AlamedaBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $2090. The cheapest studio rent is $900. The most expensive studio price is $3238.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $975. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $825. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $3168.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1250. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $1095. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1800.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1547. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1350. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1800.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1850. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1800. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1900.