Alameda Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Alameda.
Alameda has a population of 73,812 and an average Walk Score of 69.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Alameda apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Aqua Via
- Summer House
- Allegro at Jack London Square
- Point Alameda
- 1929 26th Ave., Oakland
- The Landing at Jack London Square
- Marina View Towers
- - Condo Quality Renovated Units in Huge Floorplans - Granite Countertops in Kitchens and Bathrooms - Washers and Dryers in the Units - Gas Central Heating, Gas Stoves, Garbage Disposals, Ceiling Fans, Etc.
- 2268 E15th Street
- Spanish tile in kitchen &bath, wood flooring in livingroom,carpeted bdrms,granite countertops & oak cabinets in kitchen. Call Mr. Weiss: 415-531-6267
- Gated Propertry near Fruitvale Bart Station, 5 min from Downtown, Covered Car Ports. Water and Garbage Utilities included in rent.
- Court Located 2 Bedroom EXT 835
- 3158 Phoenix Lane
- 1509 9th St.
- 1722 Everett St.
Average Apartment Costs in AlamedaBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $2067. The cheapest studio rent is $748. The most expensive studio price is $3238.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1400. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $850. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $3774.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1200. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $900. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $2200.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1630. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1200. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2450.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1800.