The Colony, Anaheim Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in The Colony, Anaheim.
The Colony has a population of 32,522 and an average Walk Score of 69. The Colony is the #1 most walkable neighborhood in Anaheim.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find The Colony, Anaheim apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Monte Verde
- Portofino Cove
- Parkside La Palma
- Sage Park
- The Gallery
- Heritage Village Anaheim Senior Community
- Upstairs studio apartment with 600 square feet of living space. 1 large private room, 1 Full Bathroom, & Kitchen. Washer & Dryer Hookups for stackable units. New Kitchen Cabinets, Countertop & Stainless Steel Sink. Vinyl flooring throughout.
- Village at Heritage Place
- Urban Living In Luxurious Loft With Video Tour ...
- 3 bed, 2.5 bath, $2,400
- Great Anaheim Location--No Other Vacancies Around!!. Property Completely Remodeled!
- $875 Studio ***Stunning + Spacious At Anaheim, Ca
- Avaliable Now!! 1BD 1BA Condo w/pool,spa & gym
- 55+ SENIOR HOME! BEST LOCATION, WE HAVE IT ALL! RARE VACANCY!!
Average Apartment Costs in The Colony, AnaheimBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $1250.
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $1007.