The Colony, Anaheim Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in The Colony, Anaheim.
The Colony has a population of 32,522 and an average Walk Score of 69. The Colony is the #1 most walkable neighborhood in Anaheim.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find The Colony, Anaheim apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Monte Verde
- Portofino Cove
- Sage Park
- Parkside La Palma
- The Gallery
- Heritage Village Anaheim for Seniors
- Village at Heritage Place
- Urban Living In Luxurious Loft With Video Tour ...
- Downtown Anaheim Loft Living VIDEO Tour of Top ...
- Anaheim HOUSE 2003 big 4 bedrooms with 2.5 bath. Two story, 2150 sq. ft. living. Central air and central heat. 2 car garage. Near 91 freeway. Close to Cal State Fullerton and shopping malls. Newly remodeled . Come and see, you will love it.
- Beautiful quiet single family home in a well established north west neighborhood of Anaheim. Very conveniently located and close to everything.
- Fabulous Loft With Video Tour Laundry-In-Unit L...
- Recently remodeled new paint, laminate wood floor, washer dryer, air condition, stove, microwave, garage for storage
- Luxury Amenities Included In Huge Downtown Apar...
Average Apartment Costs in The Colony, AnaheimBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $1250.
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $1007.