The Colony, Anaheim Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in The Colony, Anaheim.
The Colony has a population of 32,522 and an average Walk Score of 69. The Colony is the #1 most walkable neighborhood in Anaheim.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find The Colony, Anaheim apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Monte Verde
- The Promenade at Anaheim Luxury Lofts
- Portofino Cove
- Parkside La Palma
- 2x2 Down
- The Gallery Apartments
- Glenoaks Terrace
- Promenade at Anaheim Lofts & Apartments
- Heritage Village Anaheim for Seniors
- Upstairs studio apartment with 600 square feet of living space. 1 large private room, 1 Full Bathroom, & Kitchen. Washer & Dryer Hookups for stackable units. New Kitchen Cabinets, Countertop & Stainless Steel Sink. Vinyl flooring throughout.
- Village at Heritage Place
- 3 bed, 2.0 bath, $2,300
- Recently remodeled new paint, laminate wood floor, washer dryer, air condition, stove, microwave, garage for storage
- 2 bed, 2.0 bath, 1000 sqft, $1,450
Average Apartment Costs in The Colony, AnaheimBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $1260.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1073. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $976. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1170.