The Colony, Anaheim Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in The Colony, Anaheim.
The Colony has a population of 32,522 and an average Walk Score of 69. The Colony is the #1 most walkable neighborhood in Anaheim.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find The Colony, Anaheim apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Monte Verde
- Portofino Cove
- 2x2 Down
- Parkside La Palma
- The Gallery
- Glenoaks Terrace
- Village at Heritage Place
- Heritage Village Anaheim for Seniors
- 2 bed, 850 sqft, $1,350
- Studio, 1.0 bath, 600 sqft, $975
- 3 bed, 2.0 bath, $2,300
- Fabulous Loft With Video Tour Laundry-In-Unit L...
- 55+ SENIOR HOME! BEST LOCATION, WE HAVE IT ALL! RARE VACANCY!!
- Luxury Amenities Included In Huge Downtown Apar...
Average Apartment Costs in The Colony, AnaheimBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $1275.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1077. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $984. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1170.