The Colony, Anaheim Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in The Colony, Anaheim.
The Colony has a population of 32,522 and an average Walk Score of 69. The Colony is the #1 most walkable neighborhood in Anaheim.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find The Colony, Anaheim apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Monte Verde
- Portofino Cove
- Parkside La Palma
- Sage Park
- The Gallery
- Village at Heritage Place
- Heritage Village Anaheim for Seniors
- Luxury Amenities Included In Huge Downtown Apar...
- Urban Living In Luxurious Loft With Video Tour ...
- 3 Bedroom
- 3 Bedroom Built in 2012 With Open Office Area
- Quiet and quaint ground floor apartment/duplex unit which shares only one wall with neighbor; large living room and dining room; close to grocery stores and local park. On site laundry.
- Recently remodeled new paint, laminate wood floor, washer dryer, air condition, stove, microwave, garage for storage
- Fabulous Loft With Video Tour Laundry-In-Unit L...
Average Apartment Costs in The Colony, AnaheimBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $1275.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1086. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $1002. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1170.