Antelope Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Antelope.
Antelope has a population of 45,770 and an average Walk Score of 46.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Antelope apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- The Arbors At Antelope
- Antelope Vista
- Hastings Park
- Antelope Woods Apartments
- Sunset Ridge Apartments
- Spring Meadows
- 3 bed, 1400 sqft, $1,195
- North Country 3BR BA fp 1518sqft.
- 4 Bdrm On Corner Lot****1/2 Off Second Moths Re...
- 2 Bedroom - Cute Home In Quiet Citrus Heights N...
- Large Yard, UpGrades, Big Kitchen
- Open Quail Park 3BR BA fp 1324sqft.
- Antelope Condo at Antelope
- 2809 Gibson View Way, Antelope, CA 95843
- 6219 Stonehand Ave, Citrus Heights, CA 95621
Average Apartment Costs in AntelopeBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $675. The cheapest studio rent is $600. The most expensive studio price is $3000.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $745. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $600. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $960.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $795. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $595. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1450.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1295. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $995. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1599.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1395. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1329. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1479.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $2595.